Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paper Scraps - Creative Scrappers

I have been a bit sporadic in my posting of scrapbook layouts, so I thought I would just post all of my latest pages for Creative Scrappers at once. I love their sketches, and honestly as busy as I have been this summer, if I weren't on the design team there, I probably wouldn't have scrapped a single page. Thanks to Kristine and her fantastic sketch blog for keeping my scrappy mojo going!

Sketch #164 - Fancy Pants papers, Prima flowersSketch #166 - Pink Paislee papers, Prima flowersSketch #168 - October Afternoon papers, BasicGrey flowers, Studio Calico wood hearts, Webster's Pages trimSketch #170 - Bo Bunny papers, Maya Road doiliesSketch #172 - Crate Paper papers, Riff Raff chipboard, Making Memories butterfliesSketch #174 - Cosmo Cricket papers, Riff Raff chipboard
Be sure and enter my scrap stash giveaway by clicking here! Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of them! Somehow I think I missed seeing the kindergarten one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job!! And precious subjects as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love all of them!!! The ballerina one is probably my fav. I LOOOVE the lace border punch the way you used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the sketches! They are great for a little inspiration.I adore the first one.Perfect papers,alphas and colors for the photos.

    ReplyDelete